Sunday, August 1, 2010

I've been raking and shoveling up leaves and putting it in the fire ring.  And last night, Bethany and Hannah and I had taken a bath. 

In the last few weeks, Miss Reba's camper was stuck in mud.  And, two days after Miss Reba's camper was stuck, she got it unstuck then to her home. 

Yesterday, we got water and while we were going in town, we lost the lid to the cube. 

I learned in church this morning not to lie, not to steal, not to cheat and I've learned to tell if someone hurts you right away and that's it.

God has blessed me nice with giving me food and water and goats so that maybe we can have milk when they are milking.

I am thankful for all the things He has given me.

1 comment:

  1. Charlie, maybe you can ask Mom's permission to use her camera and take pictures of your new cabin and your loft. I'll bet it is fun to sleep in your loft. Is it kind of like a tree-house, but inside?

    ReplyDelete