Saturday, April 24, 2010

2 days worth

Thursday, April 22, 2010 We have been cutting down trees and dragging them. It is hard work.
We have been cutting down trees to make a path so we can move vehicles.
It gets cold at night so we sleep under lots of covers. We also make campfires at night. I love to make fire starters.
The goats and chickens like it here a little bit. The dogs are happy and the baby goats love it a lot.
We get our water from the creek. When we get the water, we filter it and boil it and then we can drink it.
I like to play in the forest. I like to play hide-and-seek with Ben. He is a good hider.
God has blessed me today by helping me to not do bad things and when I do bad things, He helps me to change then to good.
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Yesterday it rained a little. It felt wonderful. Today, it rained a lot. I like them rain.
I could not go in the woods yesterday because I forgot to put my whistle on.
I like to make fire starters because it makes the fire go.
God has blessed me very much. He helps me do right instead of wrong.

1 comment:

  1. Charlie, I like your new blog very much! I will look forward to and enjoy reading all about your adventures as you and your family build your new home.

    Be a good boy and take good care of your sisters. Miss Lisa loves and misses you.

    ReplyDelete