Monday, May 17, 2010

Digging

We have been digging. We have been digging a lot of mud. We are digging the mud and moving it down the hill so we can have a clean area for tables. We are also digging for drainage. I like digging. It helps me grow big hairy muscles.
We watched a movie the other night called Tremors 4. (Mommy note: Not a movie I would typically choose for my children. But I was with my husband on the way to the VA at the time.) It was a great movie but not with the dinosaurs slurping the people but when the people were trying to kill the dinosaurs, I loved it. I think they were dinosaurs or dragons. They came out of walls and the ground. They are dragons without wings. (Mommy note: Not a clue what he is talking about.)
After the movie, we made a couch into a bed and went to sleep.
There has been a lot of rain and thunderstorms and lightening. The rain helps me work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, and work. Even in the rain, I have to wash dishes. The rain helps the creek run. We made a dam in the creek to help make the water slow down a little which I like to do.
We get water from a spring and we fill a cube. The water helps us cook beans and wash dishes and we drink from it so we can survive and stay alive.
God has blessed me very kindly by giving me food so I can eat and giving me fish sticks that I want to taste.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Charlie! You are such a hard worker. When you grow up you will know how to do so many things! Love, Ms. Lisa

    ReplyDelete