Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sunday

Today, we went to St. Louis church.  We went there so that I can learn from the Bible.  I asked Daddy what "begat" means.  Begat means that someone was born I think Daddy said.  I felt that church was a little boring so I snuggled up with Daddy during service.  There are a lot of kids in St. Louis.  I like that.  I remember some of them from Summer Camp and from Conference.

Yesterday, I went for a shower.  I was dirty and needed to get clean for church.  I love to get dirty.  I did schoolwork yesterday.  I did good on it.  I did dishes yesterday, too.  I like doing dishes sometimes.

The day before, I went on a very long walk with Daddy and Uncle K and B.  My feet were hurting and we made another trail.  I learned about laser lines and degrees on a compass. 

The day before that, we got stuck with the truck in mud and water.  I thought it was funny.  Daddy thought it was a little bit funny.  It was fun watching daddy's truck get pulled from the mud.

No comments:

Post a Comment