Saturday, May 22, 2010

Today we are getting water so we can wash dishes and wash clothes that got dirty.
We have been playing in the woods and the army that we B and I are going to have the army that is coming from the woods and the person that is coming from the woods is named Solomon and when we pick out scabs, they make more so we can kill as many as we want.
Sometimes, they give up and go back to Solomon to take a break and sometimes they come from the hill. There is going to be another war and there will be a new man and his name is going to be Sonobo.
Yesterday while B was doing dishes, the girls and I were trying to find Solomon to trap him in a cage with Handsome the rooster, but we did not find him so we tried to find the other person.
We left the campsite so that we can go swimming. YAY. Mommy threw me in the water then I just swam back up. It was really cool. Then we walked in the water and went a little bit deep and then when it was about to be evening we were going to get rabbit feed for Uncle K and Miss T’s rabbits but they were closed already. We went home to have dinner then we went to take showers.
God has blessed me by giving me a friend.

1 comment: