Monday, May 3, 2010

We came to the laundromat today.  I like the laundromat because it's lovely place.  I like playing here.
We went to the Dugginsville church yesterday.  I liked it.  There was a lot of singing.  The people were really, really, really, really nice.
Saturday, we went swimming in the creek.  It was cold.  I shivered.
I am still doing schoolwork.  I don't like doing my schoolwork, but I do like doing my journal.

God has blessed me very much.  He has given me sunlight to see and a creek to swim in even though it is really, really cold.

2 comments:

  1. Charlie boy, It sounds like you having a lot of fun. Did Hanna and Bethany go swimming too? I used to go swimming in a creek too when I was a teenager. We used to ice skate and fish in the same creek. We also used to make forts out of old branches and stuff. It was a lot of fun too.
    Well you be a good boy and watch out for your sisters. Keep them safe. Say your prayers sweetie. Love all of you.........Auntie Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie,

    It sounds like you are having a great adventure! I think swimming in the creek would be VERY cold! I am glad you had fun! Say hello to your sisters and Mom and Dad! We all miss you! God Bless!

    Love,
    Elizabeth, Andrea, Mark, and Eric

    ReplyDelete